Note - As we are transitioning to a new database, the film classification search function does not include films classified after September 11, 2018 and the licensing search function does not include licences issued after August 31, 2018. In the interim, please contact email@example.com or LimitedAndDoc@ontariofilmauthority.ca for any enquiries related to film ratings, or firstname.lastname@example.org for all licensing related questions.
About the Ontario Film Authority
Who We Are : Board of Directors
The Ontario Film Authority is governed by a seven-member Board of Directors.
The Board is comprised of:
- three directors appointed by the Minister of Government and Consumer Services
- three elected directors from designated stakeholder constituencies (exhibitors, non-Canadian major distributors and distributors of Canadian films)
- one elected director with experience in broadcast codes/standards relating to the distribution of product from the screen-based entertainment sector
- Peter Apostolopoulos 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Monique Van Remortel 3-year term effective January 16, 2018
- one director to be appointed
- Sarah Timlick (Chair) 3-year term effective December 11, 2018
- Nuria Bronfman 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Hafeez Rupani 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Barbara Motzney 2-year term effective December 11, 2017
Click here for more information on the Board of Directors.