About the Ontario Film Authority
Who We Are : Board of Directors
The Ontario Film Authority is governed by a seven-member Board of Directors.
The Board is comprised of:
- three directors appointed by the Minister of Government and Consumer Services
- three elected directors from designated stakeholder constituencies (exhibitors, non-Canadian major distributors and distributors of Canadian films)
- one elected director with experience in broadcast codes/standards relating to the distribution of product from the screen-based entertainment sector
- Peter Apostolopoulos 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Monique Van Remortel 3-year term effective January 16, 2018
- one director to be appointed
- Nuria Bronfman 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Hafeez Rupani 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Barbara Motzney 2-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Sarah Timlick 3-year term effective December 11, 2018
Click here for more information on the Board of Directors.