We are transitioning to a new database and the ratings and licensing search functions are temporarily down for any films classified after September 11th and licences issued after August 31st. We are working on creating the new search function. In the interim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or LimitedAndDoc@ontariofilmauthority.ca for any enquiries related to film ratings, or email@example.com for all licensing related questions.
About the Ontario Film Authority
Who We Are : Board of Directors
The Ontario Film Authority is governed by a seven-member Board of Directors.
The Board is comprised of:
- three directors appointed by the Minister of Government and Consumer Services
- three elected directors from designated stakeholder constituencies (exhibitors, non-Canadian major distributors and distributors of Canadian films)
- one elected director with experience in broadcast codes/standards relating to the distribution of product from the screen-based entertainment sector
- Mary Henricksen (Chair) 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Peter Apostolopoulos 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Monique Van Remortel 3-year term effective January 16, 2018
- Nuria Bronfman 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Hafeez Rupani 3-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Barbara Motzney 2-year term effective December 11, 2017
- Sarah Timlick 1-year term effective December 11, 2017
Click here for more information on the Board of Directors.